Installation of hydraulic damper brings many advantages compared to other types of dampers:
- it assures consistent and reliable performance at any speed;
- well-controlled damping curve which fine tunes forces and enables to set flat, progressive or reverse damping action and control the damping forces to minimize bounce effect;
- because of the inside valve, it is less temperature-sensitive compared to shear dampers;
- it has a longer life expectancy than a gas piston
- its smaller size makes most advantageous combination of cost and quality;
- a compact design enables damping of greater forces in a smaller available space.